The Counselling Room is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for therapist and client alike. To ensure that, I have developed the following COVID-19 response plan.
• continue to monitor my COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with my clients
• keep up to date on public health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
• display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
• inform all clients of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
• adapt the workplace to facilitate physical distancing
• keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
• develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19
• intensify cleaning in line with government advice.
Clients will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions.
Clients are encouraged to download the HSE Covid Tracker app, available here.
Clients are also asked to complete the return to therapy form on this page before returning to/beginning therapy.